Friday, August 27, 2010

weekend plans: preparing for fall

I'm back! I bet you all were like, what the....where did she go? Probably not, but a girl can dream. I had to go back to the greatest of the Carolinas for work and something about working all day and then coming back to a sterile hotel room supresses my bloggy mojo. But the good news is, my mom lives close to where I was staying so we had a rendezvous or two. And I bought a fall candle. Hollerrrrr.

On the way home I realized that September 1 is next week, people! And I was like, ohhhhhh snap. Time to get ready. So this weekend, I have a few plans:
  • Settle on a tablescape
  • Make a rag wreath
  • Map out a mantel gameplan
  • Daydream about pumpkins on my front porch

What's that you say? It's going to be 88 degrees on Saturday?

Don't care :)

I hope you have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thanks for taking the time to say it :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails