Sunday, October 10, 2010

sew-n-sell comment winner!

You like how catchy that is, don't you?

I told you folks that if you gave me some ideas on what you'd buy for yourself or a loved one, I'd pick a friend to feature. Before we get into that, let me just tell you some of the fabulous ideas I got from all you creative people:
  • Totes or purses
  • Doll dresses
  • Glasses case
  • Scarves
  • Aprons
  • A pencil roll for kids (love this!)
  • A small kleenex pack cover
  • Reusable coffee sleeve
  • Children's activity bag or purse
  • Headbands/bows
  • Bible covers
  • Purse organizer
  • Placemats and napkins
Check on the comments on that post and visit them. They're so talented! And I think the consensus is that the cuter the fabric, the more likely we are to buy it. Glad to know I'm not the only one that has a love affair with fabric :)

So, without further ado, the winner (who made a suggestion AND has a blog) is...Mary, of To Spend or Save, who said:

You have to check out her blog. Who doesn't love a one-stop place that tells you all about the deals of the day? Sales, coupons, giveaways - it's all here, in one place. Oh.happy.day. So go. Now. You won't regret it.

------------------------------

In other news, my raggedy pumpkin was featured by Pat Sloan, quilter extraordinaire. She emailed me this weekend to tell me she wanted to post it this weekend and I was so flattered! Who knew an hour of boredom, some fabric scraps and a glue gun could get this much attention? It's the little things, is it not?

I hope you all had a blessed weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thanks for taking the time to say it :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails